PGS’s Quality Management System has been established based on the principles of minimal bureaucracy and documentation which allows, quick decision making and implementation. These features are achieved and successfully integrated into the quality management system by utilizing the site-based management and process approach which includes:
- Understanding current and future customer needs, meeting with customer requirements and striving to exceed customer expectations,
- Leadership to establish unity of purpose and direction to create and maintain the internal environment in which PGS employees can become fully involved in achieving the company’s objectives,
- PGS members, at all levels, are the essence of PGS organization and their full involvement enables the usage of their abilities for PGS’s quality achievement,
- Management of activities and related resources as a whole process to achieve the desired results more efficiently,
- Identifying, understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system which contributes to the PGS’s effectiveness and efficiency in achieving PGS’s quality objectives,
- Continuous improvement of PGS’s overall performance as a permanent objective of PGS organization,
- Effective decisions based on the analysis of data and information, and
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers to create value.
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System is used as an important tool for the continuous assurance and improvement of PGS’s Quality Management System. The certification body of British Standard Institution performs periodical audits for the continuation of the validity of the ISO 9001:2008 certificate.